Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Review Diaries (Book - Garden Tales: Revenge of the Intruder by Colonel Pradeep Goswami/


Book - Garden Tales: Revenge of the Intruder
Author - Colonel Pradeep Goswami
Stars given- 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book-
As someone who grew up listening to stories from my Nani this book brought back old memories.
I went back to being a kid of 5 and adored every word.
The story is a about adventures, the ones you wanted to have as a child, the ones you did end up having in secret and now have tales to tell your nieces and nephews.
It's about a doggie pie, yeah you heard me talk in a cute tone, and how this little nugget has many adventures.
Needless to say I loved it and am gonna get my Mimi to read it to me like my Nani used to do.
It's my birthday, on the 16th. This kinda wishes do come true.
QOTD- What's your favorite birthday ritual?

No comments:

Post a Comment