Monday, November 18, 2019

Review Diaries (FROSTED GLASS by SABARNA ROY)

Name of the book - FROSTED GLASS by
SABARNA ROY.
Stars given - 4 on 5 stars.
My take on the book-
So everyone is allowed one weakness, right?
Like some sort of a kryptonite that we keep under lock and key, lest people find it and use it against us.
For me it's Calcutta.
Yeah, I know I am supposed to keep it a secret but I love my city too much to keep our love a secret.
So, here I am reading a story that has Calcutta in a way that's almost seems like my lady love is the central protagonist of it all.
Don't believe me, read this cool collection.
All the stories are different and yet they are all connected in one way or another.
Personally these kinds of stories are really interesting.
This is my third book by the author and needless to say I am really impressed my his work.

No comments:

Post a Comment