Friday, November 8, 2019

Review Diaries (Retirement Planning by R K Mohapatra)

Name of the book - Retirement Planning by R K Mohapatra.
Stars given - 4 on 5 stars.
My take on the book-
I am someone who is big on savings.
I mean ask my Mimi, she gets very upset with me for this particular habit of mine.
If I have money, I will save it. Period.
Or it's getting spent on books or food.
 But mostly I would save every penny I can, yet not get to see a substantial amount of savings.
This book made sure I realized what it is that I am doing wrong.
Needless to say I took lots and loads of notes that I will surely use in the future.
More over I will be suggesting my peps to give this one a read too.
The book is an absolute gem.
The language is very straight forward and to the point.
And the way everything is explained, it is very easy to get it.
QOTD - What do you do with your savings?
I eat, read or write with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment