Thursday, November 7, 2019

Review Diaries (Spies, Lies & Red Tape : A Spy-Military-Political Fiction Thriller based on the Indian Subcontinent By Amit Bagaria)

Name of the book - Spies, Lies & Red Tape : A Spy-Military-Political Fiction Thriller based on the Indian Subcontinent By Amit Bagaria.
Stars given - 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book-
Have you seen the movie Main Hu Na?
Or read books on spies that are trying to fix or well unfix situations, like the protagonist from the series The Family Man?
Then this book will make your evening, as it did for me.
Personally I like spy stories, for even the most fictitious weapons and ideas seem plausible and absolutely possible.
QOTD - What's that one story that you wished to write about?
I am currently writing a small horror story, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment