Thursday, November 28, 2019

Review Diaries (The Conspiracy Unknown : Book 1 – The Vengeance of the fallenAbishek Babu)

Name of the book - The Conspiracy Unknown : Book 1 – The Vengeance of the fallen
Abishek Babu.
Stars given - 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book-
What does one do when they have fever, cough and cold and can barely move their head?
Well… I don't about others but I finished this pretty right here.
Those fortunate soul who know me, just realized that my heart is now all well and I am ready to face the world again cause I just read an amazing book.
Like where do I start?
The storyline is awesome so is the language, last week I read a book that made me reach for my dictionary for more than once and that too not in a good way.
And the cover on this one, Oh my heart!
Warm soup for the soul.
PS another important thing that demands a big pat on the back is the way the entire story is dated!
Kudos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment