Thursday, March 7, 2019

Mimi Diaries (Pain Balm Special)

#mimidiaries
So imagine asking your father to bring some volini or moove or any kind of pain relief balm, what will the reaction be?
He may ask one or two questions and get it for you,right?
You wanna know what mine did!!! Keep reading.
Me(after waking up late realize that I need some pain relief balm not cause I am in pain but cause that helps in fixing Mehendi better, so I call my Daddy dearest and ask him to bring some)
Some half hour later Mimi calls for me and I go off to meet her in the dinning room. Expecting Mimi and may be Bapu I was taken aback when I saw our family physician sitting there sipping tea.
Doc- So what did you do this time?
Me(still not over his sudden appearance very eloquently say) Huh!!!
Doc(takes out a syringe) Let's get this over with, then I will dress the wound too.
Me(still working with zero clue) Huuuuh!
Bapu- I told you she doesn't need a tetanus shot, it's her ligament that's acting up. That's why she needed all those pain meds. (smirks at Mimi and says) Sometimes even doctors miss out basic things. She will need to get her ankles plastered and may be some pain meds too.
Me having had enough off working without a clue look at Mimi for answers.
Mimi(with a scene smile tells me) Your father and doctor uncle have taken bets as to who knows you better. When in the morning you asked for some Volini spray as well as balm he thought you were self medicating and asked doctor Uncle for consultation.
Bapu - Which was a waste cause he is wrong, she doesn't need tetanus.
Doc- Of course she does, she hasn't had one in the past one month.
Me (totally done with the entire conversation scream) I don't need a tetanus shot cause I haven't had any such open wound so put that syringe away.
Bapu- Aha! I knew it.
Me(turning to Bapu) And my legs are fine. It's not my ligament.
Doc- Aha!
Me- And I am not self medicating, had I been popping pills without any consult- it would have been but these balms don't count as self medication. I just wanted it to fix my mehendi all proper, that's all.
In other news I know I am pampered and spoiled rotten and very thankful to God for all the love and care.
#parentsarethebest #parentsar
elove #parentsarelife

No comments:

Post a Comment