Monday, March 4, 2019

Review Diaries (Thank God I'm Fired: A Corporate Enigma by Sandeep Pawar)

Name of the book - Thank God I'm Fired: A Corporate Enigma by Sandeep Pawar.

Stars given - 5 on 5 stars and an invite for coffee and some deep conversations about memes pleaseeeeeee...
Ever wanted to chat with a fictional character?
Like meet up for some coffee or chat over some tea?
Ever thought that would be a possibility in near future?
If you just went yes, yes and I hope so this book is perfect for you. The title of the book makes one see nightmare but the story makes up for that trauma. Real life characters with lots of wit and compassion- exactly how I Iike my friends to be , villains are corporate robots - straight out of every day reality.
It's a 77 paged book which promises at the end that more are to come like every Terminator movie we have seen, 'I'll be back'.
The language is simple and very much like talking to a friend. The story is an everyday one, making it very relatable and there is even a love story brewing in the horizon. What's there not to love?
One note to the author, when's book 2 coming?
QOTD - Let's bash our most hated colleague or partner in any project.
AOTD - Mine stole my ideas and submitted to my content head.

No comments:

Post a Comment