Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Review Diaries (The case of black magic murders in Mumbai by Shilpa Jain)

Name of the book - The case of black magic murders in Mumbai by Shilpa Jain
Stars given - 5 on 5 stars and a bunch of atta girls!!!
My take on the book -
Who likes exercise? Not me.
But do you wanna lose weight and not exercise?
Then read this book. It will get your heart pumping. I mean 250 beats a minute kinda pumping. The story stars and ends only to leave you feeling drenched in sweat but with a smile on your face.
So things I loved-
The cover, like be still my beating heart, I love the cover. It's like looking at you saying 'You think you can put me down! Well think again'.
The narration, it's fast but not rushed. It's simple but classy.
And the story, don't get me started on it. If I have to say something without giving out any spoilers, let's just say that you would never ever guess how it ends. Like not in a hundred years.
And it's about a cop, I love cops. They are darlings and they work hard and keep us safe.
Did I mention that I am in love with the cover? Cause it gives you goosebumps.
In short I really really really love it. 

1 comment: