Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Review Diaries (Dead to Them by Smita Bhattacharya)

Name of the book - Dead To Them by Smita Bhattacharya
Stars given - 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book -
*takes a deep breath*
(full in Janice style) Ohhhhh Myyyy Gawdddd!!!
Move over stories with sub plots cause this story's sub plots have subplots and they are all amazing...
Let's start from the beginning, I am someone who believes that it's humanly not possible to know anyone. Like you can know someone all your life but there will still be things that you never knew about them and chances are there you will die without knowing them too. Poor you!!! Me? I know it all, cause I read the book. Duh!
So imagine your friend goes missing, not for real missing like hypothetically missing and you need to doon your Holmes hat and find that poor, lost darling. But as you along with other friends and family search for your friend you find out that it's not your friend who is missing. As in things come to light, secret things, never said before. Betrayal comes to light and somehow everything changes right before your eyes. So my advice is, dear peps run along and get your copy of this gem cause I wanna talk more and if I do I will end uo giving spoilers which I so don't wanna. Run along lovelies....
QOTD - Suppose there's a fire and you can save one thing not a person cause all the persons are already rescued. Thank God. One thing. Name it. Go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment