Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Review Diaries (Mumtaz and Taj Mahal by Pravin Anand)

Name of the book - Mumtaz and Taj Mahal by Pravin Anand
Stars given - 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book -
Who likes history? Not me.
But who likes love stories? Meeeeee.
Now who likes historical fiction? Again Meeeee.
So imagine me reading a historic love story in the fiction category mind you. There's no doubt that there was an amazing love story and Taj Mahal is the proof of that epic love story. But the writer took that fact and gave his imagination some fuel to fly away.
And I mean come on who doesn't like power couples. So imagine watching one being made, right in front of your eyes. Just wow!
So I really did like it, or may be it's just the love in me talking. I adore love stories don't you?
QOTD - Top three love stories of all time. Fictional or Real, dead or alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment