Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Review Diaries (The Eleven Gurus :Short Stories inspired by Great Indian Authors)

Name of the book - The Eleven Gurus: Short Stories inspired by Great Indian Authors
Umesh Luthria
Stars given - 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book -
Ever read a book that made you dream?
Ever read a book that inspired you to write?
Cause this book did it for me. It made me feel like I could write too and make my dream of being a writer a reality. Last year me and my bestie took part in a writing challenge and the result was horrible. Not our poems, they were amazing - thank you very much. But the whole writing challenge left us feeling spent and tired. And I will be the first to admit that I am not the most patient person in the whole wide world. So for some one to wait for all the prompts to come then writing on them... Kudos to the author.
So 11 authors and 11 short stories. Trust me it will make your day. I finished the entire thing in half an hour and the end result was it made me a believer. I know believe that I too can write and express my feelings. It can be about the people around me or about those people far away whom I met only in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment