Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Review Diaries (Lehengey & Lafdey by Varun Tejwani)

Before I talk about the book I should say something, I am in love. Well not exactly, but I am ready to be in love thanks to this humorous book.
So searching for my kinda guy, who can teach me how to ride two wheelers and also understand my sarcasm and take it like a champ. So thanks @
Name of the book - Lehengey & Lafdey by Varun Tejwani
Stars given - 5 on 5 stars and a big thanks from my Mom cause now this makes me wanna get married too.
My take on the book -
It's hilarious. Like OMG!!!-Are-you-kidding-me-cause-I-can't-laugh-any-more kinda way. So I am from a joint family and weddings are fun, read torture to everyone in the immediate family or vicinity. There's so much to do and some how it always feels like in   'so little time'. I started reading this book after the very colorful cover caught my eyes and finished it in 15 minutes flat. So imagine this, I am traveling by bus for this stupid interview and while browsing Kindle I come across this book. So I get it and bam!!! All hell is set loose. I am giggling my head off and people around are giving me looks, not that I care cause I am in love. The book is kinda a bit hin-english you know mix of Hindi words with English but it's all fun. This is incidentally the first book I read by the author and it's amazing. I came back home and told my Mom that it this marriage thing might be fun as long as it's a love marriage. So my Mom is happy too.
Now off you go, read this one. It will make your day.
QOTD - What's the weird thing about love stories?

No comments:

Post a Comment