Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Review Diaries (Ghoomophiro by Himadri Garg)

Name of the book - Ghoomophiro by Himadri Garg
Stars given - 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book -
I really liked reading it. I grew up in a big joint family where things were always fun, loud and everyone was in everyone's business. And the best part about all this is that there is a ready-made army but there's a big draw back as well. They are always in your business and it's always LOUD and not always fun.
But that's what family is, it's messy but we love them at least most of the time (and killing people isn't legal or lawful).
It's a story about siblings, two sisters . And I loved every single word in it. The travels, the remembering the good old times, and specifically the not giving strict dos and don'ts. I mean every I hear a don't do this I feel like doing it twice and taking pictures and posting it on social media all the while tagging that person. But I love stories, I like all sorts of stories. And I remember and learn from them as well.
The narration is in simple and lucid language.
And the characters are relatable.
So me likey!!!
I am someone who likes to travel and since my last trip was canceled this one gave me some peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment