Monday, March 18, 2019

Review Diaries (The Legends of a Startup Guy by Prachi Garg)

Name of the book - The Legends of a Startup Guy by Prachi Garg
Stars given - 5 on 5 stars
My take on the book -
Who likes a good story?
Who likes mythology?
Who wants to be a big entrepreneur on day?
If you answered yes to 1, 2 all three with yes then you havta havta havta read this book.
I had once heard that learning from your own mistakes are something an intelligent person does. But taking lessons from someone else's mistakes and then making sure you don't make it marks the difference between a successful person and someone who isn't. I read this one is 2 hours flat. Trust me the flow of the narration is very smooth and interesting that you will enjoy it along with learning a thing or two about life. Trust me you will like it.
QOTD - What's your favorite mythological story?

No comments:

Post a Comment