Saturday, February 23, 2019

Review Diaries (To Naddiyaa by Kavya Sharma)

Name of the book - To Naddiyaa by Kavya Sharma
Stars given- 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book-
Do you have a heart? Does hearing something painful make you cry? Then you will cry when you read this book, cause I sure did. It's a very emotional read. Lots of missed out communications and silence and fear of not being heard or appreciated. There are 33 letters, letters that were written but not given voice to. Personally I believe that many problems can be avoided or solved and put to bed if we would just talk it out. We often don't do it cause we are afraid that we will be misunderstood or not heard as we think we want to be heard but I think we should take the chance.
QOTD - What's love for you? Is it selfless like dove you will help fly away after you fix it's broken wings or is your love like hogging the ring from lord of the ring, all my precious and mine only!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment