Sunday, February 17, 2019

Review Diaries- (The Field by Tracy Richardson)

Name of the book- The Field by Tracy Richardson
Status - Read and enjoyed
Stars given - 5 +/5 stars
My take on the book -
I really liked it. Imagine reliving your childhood and taking over the world together. But sometimes life throws curveballs at you and the best thing one can do is be yourself and hold on tight for the ride.
There's another important and special thing about the protagonist, he is very intuitive. He can literally give his thoughts wings. That part of the story really caught my attention, many a times I guess how a story ends. So color me very happy, I am uber cool special. Now all I need to do is tap in my mind and make things happen.
Another important thing about the story is that the guy is very much like a true superhero. He knows that with great powers come great responsibilities. I mean what's there not to like here. A cute love story, a good friend with power to do well. It was amazing and awesome.
So I, Manali Dey will love to give 5+ stars on 5 stars.
Wonder if there will be a second part?
QOTD - Who is your favorite Superhero?

No comments:

Post a Comment