Monday, February 11, 2019

Review Diaries (The Last Skype by Subham Arora)

Name of the book - The Last Skype by Subham Arora
Status- Read (in under thirty minutes). That's a new score for me. High 5!!!
Stars- 5.5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book -
This is book 1 in what will without question be one of those books that leave a mark. I will be honest I was kinda worried about the book, I mean it's so short, I thought I will be left hanging :(
But that wasn't the case, I adored it. I mean come on, a narrative that makes you feel emotions, like every freaking laughter to tear drop to heart stopping fear. Isn't that why we read books im the first place? To feel.
So the book ends with a big cliffhanger but this time around I don't feel like writing a big letter to the writer and voicing my pain for the abovementioned cliffhanger. Nopes, not gonna do it. Cause I am sure the writer will soon bring us the book 2. Right?
QOTD - What are your feelings about cliffhangers?
(ps don't ya use any un-parliamentary words)

No comments:

Post a Comment