Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Review Diaries(Ping by Rashi Dubey)

Name of the book - Ping by Rashi Dubey.
Status - 5 on 5 stars with a big hug on the side
QOTD - What is the worst thing you ever said to anyone?
AOTD - I just told a writer that I hated the protagonist's other half just one page into the book. Now I think I adore the other half.
My take on the book -
There was time when I believed that life was very black and white and grey was just a lie told by people who didn't want to not responsible for their actions. Now I am old and wise, and I know better. No one is bad over all, they have their creepy bad times and sparkling good times. Ping is about these two strangers who met on the web and over the span of getting to know each other chats they became more. They faced lots of different problems, some with family other was due to their long distance but what actually matters is that they found their way back to each other.
I really liked this one and at the risk of giving out any spoilers I will just end my take by saying give this cute book a read, you will love it for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment