Thursday, February 21, 2019

Review Diaries (Done with Her by Chirasree Bose)

Name of the book -Done With Her...: A revelation that stabs at your subconscious...by Chirasree Bose
Stars given- 8 out of 5 stars and a big YOU GO GIRL.
My take on the book-
I really liked it, like me really likey. I mean what's there not to love, a very secretive back story that you will never guess even after reading 80% of the story. A plot that's not your typical 'once upon a time...' to 'and then Prince Charming defeated everything evil and saved the Princess'. It was in a word aw-freaking-some.... and some more.
The writing style is smooth which is a job well done for a first time writer. Another reason I really liked it was cause of the protagonist, she was so fierce that I am very close to sending her a friend request on her fictional Facebook account.
Trust me when I say it, this one needs to be read by anyone who admire strong women and enjoy some good old tit for tat. I finished it in half an hour, sorry my bad. I devoured this one in half an hour. And you would too, first line and you will be hooked for sure.
QOTD - What are your thoughts about 'Karma'?

1 comment: