Friday, February 22, 2019

Review Diaries (Dharmendra by Rajiv Vijayakar)

Name of the book - Dharmendra by Rajiv Vijayakar
Stars- More than a five, cause I am still seeing stars so bright shining all around.
My take on the book -
My family is very filmy, I mean I am nicknamed after a Jaya Bachchan movie (Guddi). So you can imagine how exciting reading this book was.
I have adored the Dream Girl's He-Man cause of many of his roles. But hearing stuff about his personal life kinda made him more of a hu-man than some superheros who didn't seem to real.
But what made me even more happy was knowing the fact that he too dabbled in poetry.
QOTD - Given a chance which celebrity dead or alive would you like follow through out the day, with their permission and get to know them better?
AOTD - Me? That's gonna be one big list.

No comments:

Post a Comment