Thursday, February 21, 2019

Review Diaries (The Panchatheertha by Rajiv Mittal)

Name of the book - The Panchatheertha Part 1 by Rajiv Mittal
Stars- 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book -
This is the first time I have read a book by the author but a friend of mine is a fan. So I asked her if she wanted to buddy read and discuss the book after we are done. So later in the evening there's a knock on the door and here's my friend is standing there with a creepy looking smile. She glides into my house and gleefully declares that she has come to discuss the book. But even with my friend watching me read and asking every 3 minutes if I am done, I loved this book.
5 short stories, one cool satire filled book and a crazy friend perched on my head(not literally just felt like she was) this book charms like a dream. And the language, oh wow! Don't get me wrong I am all in for reading books that has simple English but this was for lack of a better word 'classy'. So if you like poking fun at people and sarcasm is your weapon of choice this one deserves to be on your reading list soon, like yesterday soon.
Ps I didn't like the cover much, but let's never again judge a book by its cover shall we.
QOTD - Does anyone understand your sarcasm?
AOTD - Only the ones I don't use it on ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment