Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Review Diaries (Something I Never Told You by Shravya Bhinder)

Name of the book - Something I Never Told You by Shravya Bhinder
Stars given - 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book -
I have always believed that it's always better to ask questions, no matter how stupid it might seem or how silly you feel asking it you should always ask questions. I have always believed that and I stick to it. More often than not. Yeah I get into trouble and end up embarrassing myself at times but at least I know the truth. And that's what is more important for me. This book is something that I will remember for some time. You see I too had once written a letter to someone in high school and my then 'so-called' friend took it upon herself to make it all about herself. They didn't work out but so didn't my friendship with that boy. So I feel Ronnie's pain when his note to his crush gets appreciated but someone else takes credit for it all. It's not fair. But life gave them a second chance and all was hunky-dorry for sometime but then life again threw them a curve ball. So what happens next, do they end up being together? Does love win the day? Can love win the day?
Reas the book and get the answers cause I won't give any spoilers. *wink*wink*
The story is fast paced and there's not a single dull moment in the book. But there are times when you wanna go inside the book and talk some sense into the characters. All in all, me likey!
QOTD - Tea or Coffee, Ice-cream or soft drink, Demins or Sweats.

No comments:

Post a Comment