Saturday, February 23, 2019

Review Diaries (The Hidden Children by Reshma K Barshikar)

QOTD - Who believes that books are magic?
AOTD - Meeeeeee.
And if you think the same you havta havta havta read this book. Like OMG! Gossip Girl meets Supernatural !
I adore the friendship that's portrayed in the book. They might call the 'plastics' of the book 'The Three Musketeers' but for me they were the iconic trio.
This 407 pages book would have been a daunting task and sorta impossible had this one not been as interesting as it is.
The book cover is beautiful and tells a story that you would love to read. This wonderful book will make you miss your friends and call them back. Trust me, I did too. The way things are described in the book makes you see it in your mind, visualize the entire thing. It's like watching a movie in your mind.
I really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment