Saturday, February 9, 2019

Review Diaries (The Forbidden Kingdom Musical Festival Tale: The Clash of Two Worlds by Joshua Dean Perry)

Name of the book - The Forbidden Kingdom Musical Festival Tale: The Clash of Two Worlds by Joshua Dean Perry
Status- Oh my Dragon!!! 5 on 5.
QOTD - How big a fan are you of short stories?
AOTD - I wasn't before but now I am a true believer!
My take on the book-
For a book that's less than even a hundred pages this book packs a mean punch. It's a story about friends and family, it's one about greed and mindless destruction, it's about good finding it's way back on top. A young and curious girl is seen roaming around in the woods searching for her next adventure and this little girl is special, for she has a heart so big that the only thing that can compete with it is her courage. Reading this wonderful tale also made me dream a little bit, it was almost like Lord of the Ring meets Braveheart. Once I was slowly reaching the end I was worried that the author will keep me hanging with some cruel cliffhanger cause no way this story can be finished this soon. But I am happy to announce that it isn't the case. The story was amazing, it had emotions of love and hate, of friendship and enmity, of greed and sacrifice, of revenge and defense.
I personally loved it and am looking forward to the next b
ook.


No comments:

Post a Comment