Monday, February 25, 2019

Review Diaries (The Heist Artist By Vish Dhamija)

Name of the book - The Heist Artist by Vish Dhamija
Stars given - Something that rhymes with beehive. That's 5 on 5.
My take on the book-
Do you like thrillers?
Do you like smart protagonists who make you like even after they are doing not so honest dealings?
Do you like it when an author takes not only the protagonist but also the reader on a roller-coaster ride?
If you said yes to all the above then you should definitely give this book a try. Actually I would suggest get it, pronto. This is the first book I am reading by the author and boy oh boy am I thankful to @writersmelon for this one.
Ps another reason for me liking this book as much as I did was cause the nickname the protagonist has. It's Captain and for those of you who don't know this my Dad's nickname is Captain but that's where their similarities end. Thank the lord!
So back to the book the author will make you run, hop, jump and what not throughout the book but guess what even with your lungs screaming out for help and your legs loaded up with lactic acid you will still wanna ask the author how fast to run or how many times to hop or how high to jump. Don't believe me? Try it out for yourself.
Note - Turns out the painting Poppy Flowers by Vincent van Gogh really did get stolen twice and it's current location is unknown.
QOTD - If given a chance to know any one secret and mind you when I say any I mean any secret, what will you ask if honest answer is promised to be given?
AOTD - I would wanna know where can I find a Vampire or may be if I could get a T-rex as a pet in the near future. My question will depend on my mood to be honest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment