Monday, October 28, 2019

Review Diaries (Girl Power: Indian Women Who Broke the Rules by Neha J Hiranandani)

Girl Power: Indian Women Who Broke the Rules by Neha J Hiranandani.
Stars given - 1000 on 5 stars and lots of hugs.
My take on the book-
So I loved it, like a lot, like in tons and tons.
Imagine growing up with almost zero women idols to look up to other than my Mimi and Nani and few of my teachers. Essentially, peps I knew and loved and meet almost every other day. Back then very few women centric movies were there and their somewhat idea burned down to that she shouldn't have 'it' and avoided the entire fiasco.
Now imagine a book that let's you in about the great women out there who broke the glass ceiling. This wasn't just a book which made me a little less ignorant about all the great women out there, but also gave me a kick in the right direction. Now I know if I want my neices and nephews to look up to women, I need to be the best version of me and show them how it's done.
QOTD - I am going to make a audio book out of it, anyone wants to listen?
#suchaManalithingtodo

No comments:

Post a Comment