Sunday, October 27, 2019

Review Diaries (Why I don't drink milk/ The Milk Theory by Lalthara)


Why I don't drink milk/ The Milk Theory by Lalthara.
Stars given - 4 on 5 stars.
My take on the book-
Growing up I was someone who pretty much lived on milk.
Honestly speaking it is something I never thought I could do without, so when I heard of a book where a person doesn't drink milk I was very curious.
The book was very to the point and informative.
The Author used a very direct and straight forward approach. The book is divided into many chapters which are further divided into sub-chapters which explains the different reasons why one should keep away from milk once they are weaned off.
This book gave me a lot of things to think over, glad I read it.
QOTD- What is that one habit that you can't get rid of?

No comments:

Post a Comment