Thursday, October 10, 2019

Review Diaries (Pentacles by Sabarna Roy)

Name of the book - Pentacles by Sabarna Roy.
Stars given - 4 on 5 stars.
My take on the book-
So this book has one story and has a few poems as well.
The poems we're nice but as someone who really adores rhyme blank verses made a tad bit restless. I read another book by the writer, which was collection of poems and they me really likey.
Coming back to the story, I was kinda underwhelmed by it.
The ending, at least for this particular story, needed to have a proper conclusion, it just ended like a short story leaving me searching for answers. And I really didn't like the protagonist, I understand that we all are the product of our environment and society plays a big role in how we end up growing up but certain things are a big no no for me like physical violence in any way - however big or small.
Overall it was an okay read for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment