Saturday, October 26, 2019

Review Diaries (Heroine of The Novel by Gopi Nath Pal)

Book - Heroine of The Novel
Author - Gopi Nath Pal.
Stars given - 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book-
I read this one with my Mimi cause that's our bonding exercise of sorts.
Ever heard of the phrase be careful what you wish for, there will come a text me when reading this book one will feel like it.
The language was simple and lucid and very soothing. I have read a lot of vernacular books that had words that were so tough that I had to run to my momma for help, but that wasn't the case with this book. To be honest both me and my Mimi enjoyed it a lot.
I hope there will be more stories like this in the future for me to read and enjoy.
I am a very imaginative person so I can totally see myself in the situation that the protagonist finds himself in.
QOTD - Ever been a situation or scenario, which you had dreamt of or thought of?

No comments:

Post a Comment