Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Review Diaries (Nathdwara Pichwais by Anu Julka)


Book - NATHDWARA PICHWAIS
Author - Anu Julka
Stars given - 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book - 
Ever wondered why Sri Krishna is blue in colour?
Or why does He have a peacock's feather on his crown?
Or may be you wondered who is Radha?
How did it all take place?
Trust me when I say this, this book says it all.
The story of about the peacock's feather was my absolute favorite.
I had goosebumps reading it.
We all have different opinions as far as religion and beliefs are concerned, but someone can give this one a read out of curiosity as well.
There is so much we don't know, I mean I speak for myself when I say for absolute certainty that many things mentioned here will be real interesting to a lot of people out there.
Happy Bhai Dooj.
Lots of love peps.

No comments:

Post a Comment