Friday, October 25, 2019

Review Diaries (Live, Love and Laugh by Manjit Sargam Chawla)

Name of the book - Live, Love and Laugh by Manjit Sargam Chawla.
Stars given - 5 on 5 stars and chocolate from my secret stash.
My take on the book-
I adored this book. As someone who was bullied relentlessly in school, I learnt to know and accept myself very early in life. The day I found my voice was the day those cruel voices stopped having any effect whatsoever on me.
This book teaches it all, the best way and yet the easiest way to love one's self. I really enjoyed it, like a lot. There were times in the book I could relate a few things and I kid you not I teared up a bit. On the other hand some examples resulted in goosebumps as well.
Trust me when I say this, this particular book is now on my re-read list.
QOTD - What's your self heal regime?

No comments:

Post a Comment