Thursday, October 10, 2019

Review Diaries (The Growth Hacking Book: Most Guarded Growth Marketing Secrets The Silicon Valley Giants Don't Want You To Know by [Agrawal, Parul, Chaubey, Rohan])

The Growth Hacking Book: Most Guarded Growth Marketing Secrets The Silicon Valley Giants Don't Want You To Know by [Agrawal, Parul, Chaubey, Rohan]
Stars given - 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book-
Who wants to make it big in the digital world?
Even though the answer should be I, me and myself I wanna say who doesn't want to make it big?
This book is like a gold mine for peps like me.
It's very straight forward and exactly to the point.
Many industry pros have given us advice, ideas that are not only full proof but also tried and tested.
There had been times when some of my brilliant ideas fell face first and I didn't know what I was doing wrong. Well now I know better and realize what I was doing was not the way to go about it.
There were many things that I was doing wrong or at most differently that was hampering my chances to be aaaaaamazing, you know as amazing as I find myself.
So yeaps, good great awesome future here I come.
Make way for me…
#suchaManalithingtodo

1 comment: