Saturday, October 26, 2019

Review Diaries (YES IM MAD THE MYSTERY OF WIDOW QUEEN by Amit Kumar Patra)

Name of the book- YES IM MAD THE MYSTERY OF WIDOW QUEEN by Amit Kumar Patra.
Stars given - 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book -
Have you ever read a book cause the cover kinda, sorta, really called you towards it?
Like a siren in the sea, this book's cover called me towards it and so I had to, had to, had to read it.
Pri, bro I love you. Thank you for suggesting this one.
So coming back to the book, the cover and then the name of the book had made me all hyped up to read the book and it was all in the right direction.
The story started with a big jump and went good for sometime and ended with a bang but the middle was a bit ouch worthy. It kinda dragged for a bit and could be edited to be a bit shorter but overall it was a cool read for me.
QOTD- Ever stalked anyone on social media?
Ans- Me? Ohhh I do it all the time...🤭🤭🤭

No comments:

Post a Comment