Sunday, October 6, 2019

Review Diaries (Asoka Book III : Nemesis of Kalinga by Shreyas Bhave)

Name of the book - Asoka Book III : Nemesis of Kalinga by Shreyas Bhave.
Stars given- 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book-
This one is the third one in the trilogy and of course I started with it. I mean #
But this one was something I would have been upset to miss out on. I am currently reading lots and loads of ancient and modern history, cause exam demands but this one kinda helped make all the paragraphs more alive and interesting.
I know I won't be asked many of the points that we're there cause of creative license, but now I kinda, sorta am looking forward to reading more about those times.
The book starts with a bit of an introduction that made me look twice, it was I won and I lost but after I sorted that out everything else was aaaaaamazing.
Loved reading it.
BTW getting the first two books soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment