Friday, October 18, 2019

Review Diaries (Timepass-Story of Internet Addiction by Amit Joshi)

Name of the book : Timepass-Story of Internet Addiction by Amit Joshi.
Stars given - 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book-
In age where the 'fear of missing out' is a big constant in everyone's life this book makes sure to make it's mark by making you realize that you too have a problem.
Many instances were so tots relatable that I felt bad about my addiction as well. I too have missed Adda sessions and chose to binge watch something over the weekend. I have kept up at all odd hours to watch funny videos over internet. Now that I have seen the cons in black and white I see the problem, loud and clear.
Hoping to overcome it in the near future though.
The story was nice but I feel like a good translation rather than a book in English and that is the only problem that I have with the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment