Sunday, October 20, 2019

Review Diaries (The Singing Guru by Kamla K. Kapur)

Name of the book - The Singing Guru by Kamla K. Kapur.
Stars given - 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book-
I am someone who not only believes in God but also have a deep seated feeling of love for Ma and Baba. Yes, I am one of those fortunate ones who have family in them as well. Both my Mimi and Bapu are athesist and I am a theist with all my heart and soul, so growing up I used to get questions like where did I find this love. I used to say that I inherited it from my Nani, she was a major influencer in my life, but to be honest I too found peace in Faith.
Coming back to the book, it was a fascinating read. I had visited the Golden temple with my parents long back and since then I always dream of knowing more.
This book certainly lived upto the expectations that I had for it.
If someone asks me to describe it in 3 words, I would call it, interesting, informative and heart-warming. I am real glad I get to hold this book in my heart. I believe people should have a say in what they want and need in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment