Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Author Interview (Priyam Marik)

Question 1- What made you want to write and choose this particular topic?
I chose the ideas of love and time because I have always felt intrigued by them and feel that they share a symbiotic relationship, even if they maybe antagonistic to each other. I think time emboldens and challenges love, and love breaks the intricate patterns of time.
Question 2 - If not a writer, how will you express yourself creatively?
If I am not writing, I usually express myself creatively through public speaking. I wish to compose music, too, in the future to fulfil my creative potential through a different outlet.
Question 3- Your inspirations?
My inspirations would be life itself and its myriad circumstances. In terms Of writing style, John Keats and Oscar Wilde have had a considerable influence on me alongside a few of my peers who are also creatively inclined.
Question 4 - Your go-to genre?
My go-to genre is poetry, I feel it's therapeutic.
Question 5 - All time favorite book?
All time favourite book in terms of fiction would be The Great Gatsby. In terms of non fiction, it would be Homo Deus.
Question 6 - If you could talk to any personality, dead or alive, who will it be?
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
Question 7- Any pointers for newbie writers?
Just be honest and perseverant with your creativity. Keep things simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment