Sunday, September 29, 2019

Review Diaries (The Girl with blue eyes by Vaiibhav Nigam)

Name of the book - THE GIRL WITH BLUE EYES by Vaiibhav Nigam.
Stars given - 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book-
Firstly the cover is amazing!!!
If you walk into a bookstore and there are 10 books displayed, trust me this one will catch your eye.
Now one more thing I should mention here, I started this book after dinner and finished it and then went to sleep.
Need I say more?
Hehe.
I would.
I believe that everyone has a story and those stories make them interesting in their own way.
This particular one made me take a minute and think and that is the best part about this book. It's not just a love-love story but a love story that makes you notice things that you might just miss out.

No comments:

Post a Comment