Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Review Diaries (The Leeway Towers by Abhih Singh)

Name of the book - The Leeway Towers by Abhih Singh.
Stars given - 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book-
We all have our very own favorite genre right?
This one even though is a fictional story, but many things in the book are so real that one can see it happening in their everyday life.
The language of the book was nice and simple and the narration was smooth sailing.
A friend suggested I give this one a read and I am so thankful for it. @_biblio.bing_ thanks again for suggesting I read this one. Ps do give me book a read. #SuchaManalithingtodo
Reading this one made me realize one thing that we really need to be the change that we want to see around us, cause evil like corruption will not go away easily. We are already seeing that there are instances all around the globe about resources drying up. Countries are already at war for these former mentioned resources. The protagonist, Kal, even witnesses a civil war due to many political and social problems. Clearly it's time we clean up our acts so that any distopian situation can be avoided.

No comments:

Post a Comment