Saturday, September 14, 2019

Review Diaries (I will forget you too by Abhilash Aman)

Name of the book - I will forget you too by Abhilash Aman.
Stars given - 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book-
I cried.
Yes. That's what I want to start with.
My heart broke and cried.
Love is such a precious thing and to not work out is pain enough. But for "reasons" that I didn't like much made me so sad that ate an entire bag of chips.
The things are said in such a way that one is bound to feel the love and pain of the characters.
The narration is smooth sailing.
The story is relatable.
PS I am someone who doesn't like the whole glorifying the 'one sided affection thingy" and no it's not love. Love is when it's from both ends, cause then the hurt makes sense and it is worth it. One sided affection is you taking a big hammer and repeatedly beating your heart with it just cause you got the new hammer.
I know many will disagree but dude trust me, get over that moron and move on and find someone who loves you as much as I love chocolate…nah may be he or she can love you half as much as I love chocolate. #suc

No comments:

Post a Comment