Monday, September 16, 2019

Review Diaries (Diary of a Twenty-Something: A collection of Teenage Musings by Siya)

Name of the book - Diary of a Twenty-Something: A collection of Teenage Musings by Siya.
Stars given - 5 on 5 stars and a big hug to anyone who needs it.
My take on the book-
I am a tad bit partial to poetry, so imagine a collection of 47 poems. Absolutely amazing….
This kid, a teenager, is talking about so many important issues.
I personally am blessed with an amazing support system.
My Mimi has always been in my corner, giving me the strength to take over the world.
And my friends are absolutely darlings.
All the poems are giving you a glimpse of an emotion.
Took my half and hour to read it and trust me I am gonna re-read it again soon.
PS ask me anything, just don't ask me to share my Bonvita.
#such

No comments:

Post a Comment