Thursday, September 12, 2019

Review Diaries (Do I still have a chance? By Dhayakar Reddy)

Name of the book - Do I Still Have A Chance? : Every Love Story Has Its Own Fate! By Dhayakar Reddy.
Stars given - 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book-
Ever read a book that seems so real that it can actually be the story of someone you know?
Well, that's what it felt like for me when I read this one.
Beautifully narrated by the author this one took me back to my college days.
Every relationship, be it love or friendship, sees lots of ups and downs. And when all is said and done, and the relationship is still standing is the true test of it.
Moreover, being confused about one's feelings can also happen to just about anyone.
If you ask me which is better, ice cream or cake, I will not be able to make a choice.
This book made me realize that life goes on, so go with the flow peps.

No comments:

Post a Comment