Thursday, September 19, 2019

Review Diaries (Nehru Saga by Arun Bhatnagar)

Book - Nehru Saga
Author - Arun Bhatnagar.
Stars given - 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book-
I am really surprised that I not only finished a non-fiction but a historical one at that and now I really am looking forward to reading more about it.
This book gives you insight about many historical figures, about whom we read in books.
Trust me, going in I was a tad bit apprehensive but this book was the highlight of my day.
This is the author's second book and I am going to read his first one soon.
QOTD - Any historical figure you would like to meet? But there is a catch, you can only ask one question.
I will definitely be meeting the one and only S.C.Bose and my question is a secret, for his ears only.
#su

No comments:

Post a Comment