Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Review Diaries (Scinitillae - Sparks caught in the web of time by Priyam Marik)

Book - Scinitillae - Sparks caught in the web of time.
Author - Priyam Marik.
Stars given - 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book-
Hiya!
My name is Manali Dey and I am addicted to poetry.
Now that was fun but this book is real interesting.
Broadly divided into three major parts this book talk about a lot of things and emotions.
The first part, named Rhapsodic Rhythms is the collection of poems that rhyme, just like the name suggests. And since I am partial to this genre of poems it was my favorite part.
Next is the freewheeling feelings that is written in free verse and the third one called Four and more, has lines of four stacked together,one after another.
Over all it was one cool read.
QOTD - I have many weird food habits, like today I put crushed ores in my egg sandwich and loved it.
#
What's your crazy weird soul food?

No comments:

Post a Comment