Saturday, September 7, 2019

Review Diaries (The Things We Do For Love by Raunak Agarwal)


Name of the book - The Things We Do for Love by Raunak Agarwal.
Stars given - 4 on 5 stars.
My take on the book-
As someone who loves writing in her diaries, this book was one cool read.
The story had love and jealousy, friendship and betrayal.
At times the characters will make you go all 'awww', while there were times they made me a tad bit cringe - especially with the use of "dear" and "cutie".
There are times when you would want to kick one of the characters for their actions and in other times you would love to shake some sense into them.
Overall it was a good read for me and finished it all in less than 4 hours.
Quick question- I recently found out that someone related to me has read my diary. I wasn't home and my Mimi let that person who has no sense of private space read my diary. What's your take on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment