Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Review Diaries (More Unfairy Tales: 5 more fairy tales retold (Carthick's Unfairy Tales Book 2) by T F Carthick)

Name of the book - More Unfairy Tales: 5 more fairy tales retold (Carthick's Unfairy Tales Book 2) by T F Carthick.
Stars given - 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book -
I am someone who is a big ball of contradictions, I love romance and horror, I adore sweets and chillies equally.
Growing up I always questioned my Nani, what happened after the 'happily ever after'. She said then life happens but they stay true to themselves. Years later, now I get what she said. Another weird thing about me is that I believe no one is born evil or even 'all evil', it's their circumstances that made them do all the rotten things they did.
So, I liked the different side of our stereotypical evil club members.
PS today I woke up to a lot of hate posts by a stranger on my feed. Made me upset for a long time. But then I hoped that they get well soon, nope still upset and not yet a saint, just someone who wants to be far away from negativity in all shapes and form.

No comments:

Post a Comment