Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Review Diaries (A HICCUP in love by Nivedita Vedurla)


Name of the book - A HICCUP IN LOVE by Nivedita Vedurla.
Stars given - 5 on 5 stars.
My take on the book-
No love story is picture-perfect.
They have their own ups and downs and their very own version of happily ever after.
I love rom-coms and love stories cause they give you something to fight for. To battle it out in the worst case scenario where you are the underdog and still come out as a champion. Here I would like to mention one single fact, that the end result or goal is different for everyone. So the next time a friend says they did something in their relationship that you don't like, spare them the judgement and try to lend them an ear.
Coming back to the book, it was a very Mills and Boons kinda read, which everyone knows is my favorite kind of read and this brings back fond memories of my #m with my darling girl.
Love the book, trust me you really want to add this one to your TBR list.
QOTD - What is your favorite romcom?

No comments:

Post a Comment